Brief Introduction: The high-cold regions in China include the Qinghai Tibetan Plateau, and the alpine regions of Gansu, Inner Mongolia and Xinjiang, with a total area of about 2.9 million square kilometers. Due to the complexity of topography and geomorphology, the worldwide researches more and more focus on the surface processes of the Qinghai Tibetan Plateau and its adjacent areas. The High-cold Region Observation and Research Network for Land Surface Processes & Environment of China (HORN) has gradually formed. It integrates 17 stations of Chinese Academy of Sciences, for long term observations and researches of land surface processes, including glaciers, permafrost, lades, alpine ecosystem in the high-cold regions of China. It provides a platform support for integrated researches of earth system, through condensation of scientific problems, integration of monitoring resources, improvement of observation capability and level, long-term continuous monitoring of surface processes and environmental changes in cold regions. It also provides data support for revealing the law of climate change and water resources formation and transformation in the headwaters of big rivers, exploring the changes of ecosystem structure and service function, grasping the mechanism of natural disasters such as ice and snow freezing and thawing, and promoting the sustainable development of regional economy and society, etc. A network integrated center is set up to organize research and carry out the specific implementation of network construction. It consists of an office, an observation technology service group and a data integration management group. The participating units of HORN should sign construction/research contracts in order to implement contract-based management, perform all tasks in the contracts and accept the examination and acceptance of the network organization. The network construction should give priority to scientific research, coordinated development, relatively balanced allocation of infrastructure and observation instruments, and free sharing of data within the network. For the principle of sharing and opening, the observatories of the network are open to the whole country. The network cooperates with relevant units through consultation, agreement or contract according to specific tasks and costs; the original observation data are gradually shared based on the principle of first the network, then the department and then the society. The network carries out planned and coordinated cooperation with foreign scientific research institutions and universities, which can improve the level of network observation and expand the content of observation through the cooperation. The HORN is managed by the Chinese Academy of Sciences in the allocation of funds and resources.
Number of Datasets: 107
"China's surface climate data daily value data set (V3.0)" contains 699 benchmarks and basic weather stations in China. Since January 1951, the station's air pressure, temperature, precipitation, evaporation, relative humidity, wind direction and wind speed, and sunshine hours. The number and the daily value data of the 0cm geothermal element. After the quality control of the data, the quality and integrity of each factor data from 1951 to 2010 is significantly improved compared with the similar data products released in the past. The actual rate of each factor data is generally above 99%, and the accuracy of the data is close. 100%. China Earth International Exchange Station Climate Data Daily Value Dataset (V3.0), mainly based on the ground-based meteorological data construction project archived "1951-2010 China National Ground Station data corrected monthly report data file (A0/A1/ A) The basic data set was developed. This data can provide a variety of basic drive data for other scientific research.
2022-04-03 25603 1625
This data set includes the daily averages of the temperature, pressure, relative humidity, wind speed, precipitation, global radiation, P2.5 concentration and other meteorological elements observed by the Qomolangma Station for Atmospheric and Environmental Observation and Research from 2005 to 2016. The data are aimed to provide service for students and researchers engaged in meteorological research on the Tibetan Plateau. The precipitation data are observed by artificial rainfall barrel, the evaporation data are observed by Φ20 mm evaporating pan, and all the others are daily averages and ten-day means obtained after half hour observational data are processed. All the data are observed and collected in strict accordance with the Equipment Operating Specifications, and some obvious error data are eliminated when processing the generated data.
2022-03-02 4837 223
This meteorological data is the basic meteorological data of air temperature, relative humidity, wind speed, precipitation, air pressure, radiation, soil temperature and humidity observed in the observation site (86.56 ° e, 28.21 ° n, 4276m) of the comprehensive observation and research station of atmosphere and environment of Qomolangma, Chinese Academy of Sciences from 2019 to 2020. Precipitation is the daily cumulative value. All data are observed and collected in strict accordance with the instrument operation specifications, and some obvious error data are eliminated when processing and generating data The data can be used by students and scientific researchers engaged in meteorology, atmospheric environment or ecology (Note: when using, it must be indicated in the article that the data comes from Qomolangma station for atmospheric and environmental observation and research, Chinese Academy of Sciences (QOMS / CAS))
2022-01-27 849 0
This data set records the meteorological data in the observation field of Ngari Station for Desert Environment Observation and Research (33 ° 23.42 ′ N, 79 ° 42.18 ′ E, 4270 m asl) from 2019 to 2020, with a time resolution of days. It includes the following basic parameters: air temperature (℃), relative humidity (%), wind speed (m/s), wind direction (°), air pressure (hPa), precipitation (mm), water vapor pressure (kPa), downward short wave radiation (W/m^2), Upward short wave radiation (W/m^2), Downward long wave radiation(W/m^2), Upward long wave radiation(W/m^2), Net radiation(W/m^2), Surface albedo (%), soil temperature (℃), soil water content (%). Sensor model of observation instrument: atmospheric temperature and humidity: HMP45C; Precipitation: t200-b; Wind speed and direction: Vaisala 05013; Net radiation: Kipp Zonen NR01; Air pressure: Vaisala PTB210; Soil temperature: 109 temperature probe; Soil moisture content: CS616. Data collector: CR1000. The time resolution of the original data is 30 min. The data can be used by scientific researchers engaged in meteorology, atmospheric environment or ecology.
2022-01-26 912 0
1) Data content (including elements and significance): 19 stations of Alpine network (Southeast Tibet station, Namuco station, Everest station, mustage station, Ali station, Golmud station, Tianshan station, Qilian mountain station, Ruoergai station (2 points in total, Northwest Institute and Chengdu Institute of Biology), Yulong Snow Mountain station and Naqu station (including stations, Qinghai Tibet Institute, Northwest Institute and Geography Institute), Haibei Station, Sanjiangyuan station, Shenza station,, Lhasa station and Qinghai Lake Station) meteorological observation data set of Qinghai Tibet Plateau in 2020 (temperature, precipitation, wind direction and speed, relative humidity, air pressure, radiation and flux) 2) Data source and processing method: Excel format for field observation of 19 stations of Alpine network 3) Data quality description: Daily resolution of the station 4) Data application achievements and prospects: Based on the long-term observation data of field stations of the alpine network and overseas stations in the pan third pole region, a series of data sets of meteorological, hydrological and ecological elements in the pan third pole region are established; Complete the inversion of meteorological elements, lake water quantity and quality, aboveground vegetation biomass, glacier and frozen soil change and other data products through intensive observation in key areas and verification of sample plots and sample points; Based on the Internet of things technology, a multi station networked meteorological, hydrological and ecological data management platform is developed to realize real-time acquisition, remote control and sharing of networked data. In addition, the data set is an update of the meteorological data of the surface environment and observation network in China's high and cold regions (2019).
2022-01-22 908 0
Location: Kaima village, village 4, Luoma Town, seni District, Naqu City, Tibet Autonomous Region; Coordinates: 92 ° 6 ′ 19 ″ E , 31 ° 16 ′ 35 ″ N; Underlying surface type: Alpine meadow next to a tiny hamlet and the Naqu river; Data elements: upward short wave radiation, downward short wave radiation, upward long wave radiation, downward long wave radiation, net radiation sensor temperature, short wave net radiation, long wave net radiation, albedo,, net radiation sensor temperature, short wave net radiation, long wave net radiation, albedo, air temperature, relative humidity, soil heat flux, soil temperature (0cm), soil temperature (10cm), soil temperature (20cm), soil temperature (30cm), Soil temperature (100cm), soil temperature (150cm), soil temperature (200cm), Soil temperature (250cm), Soil volume water content, atmospheric pressure, photosynthetic effective radiation, wind speed, wind speed, wind direction, solar radiation and net radiation. Data source: Naqu automatic weather station, raw data unprocessed. Data quality description: authenticity, completeness and accuracy of data. Data application achievements and prospects: provide raw data for scientific researchers. Provide basic meteorological data for various scientific experiments..
2021-12-16 593 76
This data is mainly the temperature data of the meteorological station set up by the Southeast Tibet station of the Chinese Academy of Sciences in April 2014, located in a ri village, Ranwu Town, Basu County, Changdu City, by the lake in Ranwu, with a geographical location of 96.7699e, 29.4364n and 3920m The model of the instrument probe is hmp155a, the probe is 2m away from the surface, and the underlying surface is alpine meadow. Some original data are missing. It is obtained by correction and interpolation through the flux station also located in the area, the nearby sidaoban meteorological station and the Ranwu station of the Meteorological Bureau. This data is a rare shared data in the region, which can be used as the background basic data of regional climate, rivers, lakes, glaciers, ecology, etc. When using data, the article should reflect the Southeast Tibet station of Chinese Academy of Sciences, and higher precision data can be contacted with the data author.
2021-12-14 960 38
As the "water tower" in Asia, the Qinghai Tibet Plateau provides water resources for major rivers in Asia. BC aerosol emitted from biomass and fossil fuel combustion has a strong absorption effect on radiation, which has an important impact on the energy budget and distribution of the earth system. It is an important factor of climate and environmental change. Black carbon aerosols emitted from the surrounding areas of the Qinghai Tibet Plateau can be transported to the interior of the plateau through the atmospheric circulation and settle on the snow and ice surface, which has an important impact on precipitation and glacier material balance. Black carbon meters are set up at five stations on the Qinghai Tibet Plateau, and aethalometer is used to measure the content of Atmospheric Black Carbon online. The data time resolution is day by day, which provides a data basis for assessing the impact of black carbon on the climate and environment of the Qinghai Tibet Plateau and the cross-border transmission of air pollutants. This data is an update of the previously released observation data of five stations of atmospheric black carbon content on the Qinghai Tibet Plateau (2018) and the observation data of five stations of atmospheric black carbon content on the Qinghai Tibet Plateau (2019). The information of the five sites is as follows: Namuco: 30 ° 46'N, 90 ° 59'e, 4730 m a.s.l Everest station: 28.21 ° n, 86.56 ° e, 4276 m a.s.l Southeastern Tibet: 29 ° 46'N, 94 ° 44'e, 3230 m a.s.l Ali station: 33.39 ° n, 79.70 ° e, 4270 m a.s.l Mustard: 38 ° 24'n, 75 ° 02'e, 3650 m a.s.l
2021-12-02 628 0
This data set includes the PM2.5 mass concentration of atmospheric aerosol particles at Southeast Tibet station, Ali station, mostag station, Everest station and Namuco station (unit: mm) μ g/m3）。 Aerosol PM2.5 fine particles refer to particles with aerodynamic equivalent diameter less than or equal to 2.5 microns in the ambient air. It can be suspended in the air for a long time, which has an important impact on air quality and visibility. The higher its concentration in the air, the more serious the air pollution. The concentration characteristic data of PM2.5 is output at the frequency of obtaining a set of data every 5 minutes, which can realize the analysis of aerosol mass concentration at different time scales such as hour, day and night, season and interannual, which provides the analysis of changes and influencing factors of aerosol mass concentration at different locations in the Qinghai Tibet plateau at different time scales, as well as the evaluation of local air quality, It provides important data support. This data is an update of the published data set of PM2.5 concentration of aerosol particles at different stations on the Qinghai Tibet Plateau (2018 and 2019).
2021-11-28 737 0
1) Data content: daily water level change data of Nam Co in 2019. The coordinates of observation points are 90.96 ° E, 30.77 ° N, 4730m above sea level, and the underlying surface is alpine grassland. (2) Data source and processing method: measure by manually reading the water level gauge. The original observation data shall be processed and quality controlled by a specially assigned person according to the observation records. (3) Data quality description: because the data is obtained by manual reading of water gauge, it is greatly affected by the harsh environment, and the data is missing and discontinuous in some periods. (4) Data application prospect: the data can be applied to scientific research fields such as Lake hydrology and hydrological process in high and cold areas.
2021-11-09 987 458
1) Data content (including elements and significance): the data includes the daily values of air temperature (℃), precipitation (mm), relative humidity (%), wind speed (M / s) and radiation (w / m2) 2) Data source and processing method; Air temperature, relative humidity, radiation and wind speed are daily mean values, and precipitation is daily cumulative value; Data collection location: 29 ° 39 ′ 25.2 ″ n near the forest line on the east slope of Sejila Mountain; 94°42′25.62″E; 4390m； The underlying surface is natural grassland; Collector model Campbell Co CR1000, acquisition time: 10 minutes. Digital automatic data acquisition. The temperature and relative humidity instrument probe is hmp155a; The wind speed sensor is 05103; The precipitation is te525mm; The radiation is li200x; 3) Data quality description; The original data of air temperature, relative humidity and wind speed are the average value of 10 minutes, and the precipitation is the cumulative value of 10 minutes; The daily average temperature, relative humidity, precipitation and wind speed are obtained by arithmetic average or summation. Due to the limitation of the sensor, the precipitation in winter may have a certain error. 4) Data application achievements and prospects: this data is the update of the existing data "Sejila Mountain meteorological data (2007-2017)" and "basic meteorological data of Sejila east slope forest line of South Tibet station of Chinese Academy of Sciences (2018)". The data time scale span is large, which is convenient for scientists or graduate students in Atmospheric Physics, ecology and atmospheric environment. This data will be updated from time to time every year.
2021-11-05 960 42
This data is obtained from the automatic weather station of Namucuo multi circle comprehensive observation and research station, Chinese Academy of Sciences. The geographical coordinates are 30.77 ° N, 90.96 ° E, 4730m above sea level, and the underlying surface is alpine grassland. The data set elements include soil temperature, soil water content and electrical conductivity, which are measured at three measurement depths (0, 10 and 20 cm respectively). The time range is February 2019 December 2020. Data quality: it has passed noise control and graphic inspection. The data is stored in Excel file. The data is stable and continuous during the monitoring period. At the same time, this data has broad application prospects and can serve graduate students and scientists with backgrounds such as climatology, physical geography and ecology.
2021-11-05 642 444
This data is obtained from the automatic weather station of Nam Co Station for Multisphere Observation and Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Geographical coordinates are 30.77° N, 90.96° E, and the altitude is 4730m, and the precipitation data have been corrected. Data set elements include temperature, precipitation, relative humidity, wind speed, total radiation and air pressure. The time range is from January 1st, 2019 to December 29th, 2020. During the monitoring period, the data is stable and continuous. Through the analysis of meteorological data, it is important to understand the local climate change in the region. At the same time, this data has a wide application prospect and can serve graduate students and scientists with backgrounds such as atmospheric science, hydrology, climatology, physical geography and ecology.
2021-11-04 964 596
The meteorological data are the basic meteorological data such as air temperature, relative humidity, wind speed, precipitation and air pressure observed in the observation field of Southeast Tibet station of Chinese Academy of Sciences (94.738286 ° e, 29.76562 ° n, 3326m), and the underlying surface is forest grassland. The time resolution of the original data is 10min, the air temperature, relative humidity, wind speed and air pressure are calculated by arithmetic mean, and the precipitation is the daily cumulative value. The meteorological station was set up at the end of 2006 and the probes were replaced in August 2020. Please note that the models of instrument probes before and after the update are as follows: the model of temperature and humidity probe was changed from HMP45C to hmp155; The model of air pressure probe is changed from PTB220 to ptb110; The model of wind speed sensor is changed from 034b to 0513, and the model of rain gauge sensor is rg13h The data can be used by students and researchers engaged in meteorology, atmospheric environment or ecology (Note: when using, it must be indicated in the article that the data comes from South East Tibetan Plateau station for integrated observation and research of alpine environment, CAS)
2021-11-01 1100 66
1) Data content (including elements and significance): 21 stations (Southeast Tibet station, Namucuo station, Zhufeng station, mustag station, Ali station, Naqu station, Shuanghu station, Geermu station, Tianshan station, Qilianshan station, Ruoergai station (northwest courtyard), Yulong Xueshan station, Naqu station (hanhansuo), Haibei Station, Sanjiangyuan station, Shenzha station, gonggashan station, Ruoergai station（ Chengdu Institute of biology, Naqu station (Institute of Geography), Lhasa station, Qinghai Lake Station) 2018 Qinghai Tibet Plateau meteorological observation data set (temperature, precipitation, wind direction and speed, relative humidity, air pressure, radiation and evaporation) 2) Data source and processing method: field observation at Excel stations in 21 formats 3) Data quality description: daily resolution of the site 4) Data application results and prospects: Based on long-term observation data of various cold stations in the Alpine Network and overseas stations in the pan-third pole region, a series of datasets of meteorological, hydrological and ecological elements in the pan-third pole region were established; Strengthen observation and sample site and sample point verification, complete the inversion of meteorological elements, lake water quantity and quality, above-ground vegetation biomass, glacial frozen soil change and other data products; based on the Internet of Things technology, develop and establish multi-station networked meteorological, hydrological, Ecological data management platform, real-time acquisition and remote control and sharing of networked data.
2021-10-15 6099 112
Based on the long-term observation data of each field station in the alpine network and overseas stations in the pan third polar region, a series of data sets of meteorological, hydrological and ecological elements in the pan third polar region are established; the inversion of data products such as meteorological elements, lake water quantity and quality, aboveground vegetation biomass, glacial and frozen soil changes are completed through enhanced observation and sample site verification in key regions; based on the IOT Network technology, the development and establishment of multi station network meteorological, hydrological, ecological data management platform, to achieve real-time access to network data and remote control and sharing. In 2018, the hydrological data set of surface process and environmental observation network in China's alpine region mainly collects the daily measured hydrological (runoff, water level, water temperature, etc.) data of Qilianshan station, Southeast Tibet station, Zhufeng station, Yulong Xueshan station, Namucuo station, Ali station, mostag and other seven stations.
2021-10-15 7032 66
The Tibetan Plateau has an average altitude of over 4000 m and is the region with the highest altitude and the largest snow cover in the middle and low latitudes of the Northern Hemisphere regions. Snow cover is the most important underlying surface of the seasonal changes on the Tibetan Plateau and an important composing element of ecological environment. Ice and snow melt water is an important water resource of the plateau and its downstream areas. At the same time, plateau snow, as an important land-surface forcing factor, is closely related to disastrous weather (such as droughts and floods) in East Asia, the South Asian monsoon and in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River. It is an important indicator of short-term climate prediction and one of the most sensitive responses to global climate change. The snow depth refers to the vertical depth from the surface of the snow to the ground. It is an important parameter for snow characteristics and one of the conventional meteorological observation elements. It is the key parameter of snow water equivalent estimation, climate effect studies of snow cover, the basin water balance, the simulation and monitoring of snow-melt, and snow disaster evaluation and grading. In this data set, the Tibetan Plateau boundary was determined by adopting the natural topography as the leading factor and by comprehensive consideration of the principles of altitude, plateau and mountain integrity. The main part of the plateau is in the Tibetan Autonomous Region and Qinghai Province, with an area of 2.572 million square kilometers, accounting for 26.8% of the total land area of China. The snow depth observation data are the monthly maximum snow depth data after quality detection and quality control. There are 102 meteorological stations in the study area, most of which were built during the 1950s to 1970s. The data for some months or years for sites existing during this period were missing, and the complete observational records from 1961 to 2013 were adopted. The temporal resolution is daily, the spatial coverage is the Tibetan Plateau, and all the data were quality controlled. Accurate and detailed plateau snow depth data are of great significance for the diagnosis of climate change, the evolution of the Asian monsoon and the management of regional snow-melt water resources.
2021-04-09 6223 598
The data of aerosol optical depth were daily collected at Qomolangma Station for Atmospheric and Environmental Observation and Research with An automatic sun/sky scanning radiometer (Cimel 318), over the period from Jan. to Dec. The data were measured at 2020. 340, 380, 440, 500, 675, 870 and 1020 nm channel with uncertainty of 0.01 - 0.02.
2021-03-30 1002 336
(1) Daily average of atmospheric black carbon concentration(ng/m3) at the NASDE. (2) Instruments: Aethalometer (AE33). This instrument collected data with a resolution of one minute. The abnormal data collected at the start-up or faulty stage were manually excluded before analysis further. We generated daily average based on the National Ambient Air Quality Standard of China (GB 3095-2012). (3) From May to November, 2018, a wildlife Conservation Station nearby was constructed, which frequentlyexposed largeamounts of particles, thus the BC concentration was far beyond that collected in the same season of other years. The data in this period shouldbeusedwith greatcaution. Due to problems in the instrument or electric power supply, thedata was lost in other periods. (4) The instrument was placed at the Ngari Station for Desert Environment Observation and Research (79.70° E, 33.39°N, 4270 m above sea level).
2021-03-08 1401 26
The data set is measured by YSI exo2 water quality multi parameter measuring instrument on the Bank of middle lake of Ranwu lake from April to November every year from 2014 to 2020. The sampling interval is 0.25s-1s. The data is the average value after the instrument is stabilized. The sampling geographic coordinates are: longitude 96.795296, latitude 29.459066, altitude 3925m. The measurement parameters are water temperature, conductivity, dissolved oxygen and turbidity, and the specific parameter unit is indicated in the meter. Data culling part of the obvious outliers, the document is empty, please pay attention to the use. The data will be updated from time to time, and can be used by researchers of water chemistry, Lake microorganism or lake physical and chemical properties in Ranwu Lake Basin.
2021-02-28 2470 64