File name: the whole rock geochemical major and trace data are stored in Excel format, and the file name is "major trace element 2020001. Xlsx", in which majortraceelement represents file content, 2020 represents year, and 001 represents serial number.
Data reading method: the data can be directly opened in Excel workbooks.
TANG Gongjian, WANG Jun, QI Yue, ZHOU Jinsheng, DAN Wei. Whole rock major and trace geochemical data set of magmatic rocks in the Qinghai Tibet Plateau (Hoh Xil-South Qiangtang-Lhasa) (2020). National Tibetan Plateau Data Center, 2021. (Download the reference： RIS | Bibtex )Related Literatures:
1. Zhou, J.S., Yang, Z.S., Wang, Q., Zheng, Y.C., Hou, Z.Q., Wyman, D.A. (2020). Extraction of high-silica granites from an upper crustal magma reservoir: Insights from the Narusongduo magmatic system, Gangdese arc. American Mineralogist 105, 1572-1584.( View Details | Bibtex)
2. Wang, J., Dan, W., Wang, Q., Tang, G.J. (2020). High-Mg# adakitic rocks formed by lower-crustal magma differentiation: mineralogical and geochemical evidence from garnet-bearing diorite porphyries in central Tibet. Journal of Petrology. egaa099, https://doi.org/10.1093/petrology/egaa099( View Details | Bibtex)
3. Dan, W., Wang, Q., White, W.M., Li, X.H., Zhang, X.Z., Tang, G.J., Ou, Q., Hao, L.L., Qi, Y. (2020). Passive-margin magmatism caused by enhanced slab-pull forces in central Tibet. Geology, in press, https://doi.org/10.1130/G47957.1( View Details | Bibtex)
4. Qi, Y., Wang, Q., Zhu, Y.T., Shi, L.C., Yang, Y.N. (2020). Miocene Olivine Leucitites in the Hoh Xil Basin, Northern Tibet: Implications for Intracontinental Lithosphere Melting and Surface Uplift of the Tibetan Plateau. Journal of Petrology 61(1), egaa026, https://doi.org/10.1093/petrology/egaa026.( View Details | Bibtex)
5. Qi, Y., Hawkesworth, C.J., Wang, Q., Wyman, D.A., Li, Z.X., Dong, H., Ma, T., Chen, F., Hu, W.L., Zhang, X.Z. (2020). Syn-collisional magmatic record of Indian steep subduction by 50 Ma. GSA Bulletin. in press, https://doi.org/10.1130/B35498.1.( View Details | Bibtex)
7. Tang, G.J., Wang, Q., Wyman, D.A., Dan, W., Ma, L., Zhang, H.X., Zhao, Z.H. (2020). Petrogenesis of the Ulungur Intrusive Complex, NW China, and Implications for Crustal Generation and Reworking in Accretionary Orogens. Journal of Petrology 61(2), egaa018, https://doi.org/10.1093/petrology/egaa018( View Details | Bibtex)
Using this data, the data citation is required to be referenced and the related literatures are suggested to be cited.
Second Tibetan Plateau Scientific Expedition Program
To respect the intellectual property rights, protect the rights of data authors,expand servglacials of the data center, and evaluate the application potential of data, data users should clearly indicate the source of the data and the author of the data in the research results generated by using the data (including published papers, articles, data products, and unpublished research reports, data products and other results). For re-posting (second or multiple releases) data, the author must also indicate the source of the original data.
Example of acknowledgement statement is included below: The data set is provided by National Tibetan Plateau Data Center (http://data.tpdc.ac.cn).
License： This work is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Sign In to add comments
|East: 92.00||West: 84.00|
|South: 29.00||North: 47.00|
Distributor: National Tibetan Plateau Data Center